Oleta River Inside Tour
Your paddling adventure begins inside the Oleta River State Park nestled on the northernmost portion of Biscayne Bay. Your guide will provide insight about local history while pointing out the multitude of animals that reside inside the park’s borders. Expect to stop several times throughout the tour for water breaks and a light snack.
- A 2.5 hour journey through the park
- Encounter several animal and fish species
- Learn the estuary’s place in the ecosystem
- Rated “Beginner” for all levels of experience
Blue Marlin Fish House Tour
Paddling from Blue Moon Outdoor Center, this tour will take you through the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway and into Oleta River where we end at Historic Blue Marlin Fish House Restaurant. Experience the same adventure the Tequesta Indians had over 3,000 years ago — minus the alligators! — and then enjoy a great lunch.
- Enjoy a 4.5 mile trip (approx. 2.5 hours)
- Learn about the variety of animal species
- Hear the rich history of North Miami Beach
- This trip is rated beginner-intermediate
Guided Mountain Bike Tours
Mountain bike trails in South Florida? You betcha! Oleta River State Park has over 15 miles of trails! We can cater a tour to suit your needs. Our guides can navigate your group to the edge of the envelope to push the limits or we can just casually pedal through over one thousand acres of REAL Florida woodlands. What are you waiting for? Reserve your spot today!
- Enjoy a private bike tour prepared just for you
- 15 miles of trails across thousands of acres
- Tours can last anywhere from 1-2 hrs
- Includes a mountain bike and helmet rental
Interested? Send us an email
or call us at (305) 957-3040.